Monday, August 4, 2008

A knot tied heavenly




From lunch partners to diving buddies,
Anny, we have come a long, long way.
From Pilong Rock to Richelieu Rock,
friends we will always be, come what may.

From your arm chair to villa three,
your generosity has touched me beyond words can say.
From resorts to liveaboards,
the trips we had together, I will always remember till the day I lay.

From nudibranchs to manta rays,
what you've shown me, is never far from divine.
From being lost to being found,
a friend like you, what can I say, is my most priceless find.

From the laughters to the tears,
the hurt I have caused is never sincere.
Though the visits are less and the calls few,
whatever you need, you can always count on me.
Be it a hand, a shoulder, an ear or even things brand new.

So from a friend to another,
I wish you a journey of blessings and bliss.
A journey of health and love,
and a journey with new beginnings and no ends.

Here is to Anny and Helmy.

1 comment:

Scubabum said...

wahhh... this is so touching..!!! very well written... my shorter version for you will be...

"from cutting up stomach to writing poems, from snoring on land to blowing bubbles underwater, from sea cucumber to lizardfish, from nemo to hammerhead, from good times to bad times... you are always there with your listening ears.."

thank you for our friendship...