Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Two heads are better than one

To avoid making my blog monotonous, I was resisting very hard to add another video clip especially one related to music. However, having come across this video clip by chance, I really have no choice. This clip sums up all the things I have been occupied with during my free time lately. And may I add, things I really believe stand out above the rest in their respective classes.

1) Radiohead - Self-explanatory really from the guitars they played and Thom's voice

2) Portishead - Thom singing The Rip, one of the best tracks from PH's Third album. A duet would be mind-blowing!

3) The Mac on the desk - Really have to include this. It's like icing on the cake.

So here it is. Enjoy one heck of an impromptu performance ........

No comments: